Date: Saturday, April 17, 2010
Coffee & Lunch Included
Cost: $45 per person
Place: North Shore Winter Club – North Vancouver
The 1st Annual Women’s Health Symposium has been created for women 40-55+ to address your health concerns
and lifestyle questions as you enter and complete menopause.
The day will include activities, laughter, learning and maybe some tears. Come and join us!
This is a FUN and ENLIGHTENING DAY where YOU will Learn current and accurate health information from experts in the field
Participate in activities that will support your health
Come together with other women in the community looking for answers
Each topic will address research-based facts about specific health conditions, symptoms, health strategies and how to “enjoy life” through the menopausal years.
· Bone Health – preventing and living with Osteoporosis
· Healthy Hearts for Women – signs, symptoms and lifestyle
· Nutrition and Weight Management for the middle years
· Breast Health – what does than mean?
· Menopause – what is it – how do we live through it!
· What does it mean to be Healthy – physical, emotional and spiritual health
More details to follow.
We only have 80 spots available!
Please send questions and RSVP to Mary Paone [email protected] to hold your spot.
Please feel free to share this with friends!