Services: Joint and spine mobilization and manipulation, postural and muscle imbalance assessment and treatment, Intramuscular Stimulation (I.M.S )/dry needling, western acupuncture, women’s health including internal technique, real-time ultrasound ( RTUS ) for core and pelvic floor evaluation and treatment, myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, concussion,vertigo ,neurological disorders ( post stroke,Parkinsons,MS ,balance issues , head injury ) Clinical Pilates and Chopra Meditation.
Our areas of expertise
Treatment of bones, muscles and soft tissue of the spine and limbs. We are especially focused on spine rehabilitation through our commitment to clinical Pilates.
Common issues that respond to this approach are:
- Sports injuries: Beginner to elite athlete level
- Post-fracture care
- Post-surgical rehabilitation: Post-spinal discectomy, fusion, cardiac, thoracic and abdominal surgeries, hip/knee/ankle replacement, shoulder repairs
- Women’s Health: Pre/post-natal, pelvic pain, pelvic instability, incontinence
- Muscle imbalance syndromes: Scoliosis, kyphosis, Pelvic Mal alignment
- Soft tissue/overuse injuries
Neurology & Parkinsons Disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Post-CVA (stroke)
Particularly in mid-life, accumulated life stresses, physical as well as emotional, may manifest as stiffness, weakness and low vitality. We create tailored programs using exercise, acupuncture, massage and nutritional support. In addition, we will collaborate with your physician, naturopath or coach as needed to meet your time and budget goals.
- Joint mobilization and manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilization/myofascial release
- Cranial and visceral osteopathy
- Womens Health: pelvic floor, coccyx, bladder and bowel retraining
- Gunn intramuscular stimulation (IMS)
- Real Time Ultrasound for Core Evaluation
- Pilates-based full core exercise therapy utilizing state-of-the-art Balanced Body equipment
- Functional movement re-education including gait
- Sport-specific athletic training (soccer, basketball, hockey, skiing,
tennis and golf)
- Pre-habilitation: Pre-surgical core and flexibility work to reduce post-operative complications and expedite return to daily life
- Nordic Pole Walking for rehabilitation and fitness
Treatment times: We book 30, 45 and 60 minute appointments. Each visit is hands-on, and one-to-one only.